MailSlurp accounts may be temporarily suspended for a number of reasons. This freezing is not permanent. You can re-enable your account in the MailSlurp account page
Frozen accounts have their subscription cancelled. To re-enable your account recreate your subscription.
What causes account freeze
MailSlurp monitors accounts for:
- missed subscription payments
- high bounce rate of emails sent
- An email will be sent to your accounts email address
What actions are prevented
- All actions aside from account management are blocked while suspended.
- API calls will return a
429 Too many requestsresponse with a message in the response body.
How to fix frozen account
- Login to the MailSlurp webapp and navigate to the settings page by clicking settings cog in the header or the sidebar.
- Address frozen cause shown. If you had a subscription previously your subscription will have been cancelled. Re-enable the subscription by recreating the subscription.
- If you need to change your account email address view the support page.
- For 554 email errors view the SMTP rejection guide
Support contact details
Let us know what you think.
Your MailSlurp account can be managed at https://app.mailslurp.com. MailSlurp support, help, and documentation can be found here.
Please reach out to us any time. Contact MailSlurp support team.
Account suspension and how to re-enable frozen accounts.
How to allow support team to access your account for you.
We are always here to support you.