MailSlurp enterprise plans support SSO SAML login. This post will demonstrate how to establish an integration with your Okta identity pool. While these steps apply to Okta they also apply to other identity providers that support SSO. This guide assumes you have created a MailSlurp organization in the dashboard app.
- Make sure you have a MailSlurp account
- Upgrade your account to an enterprise plan
- Create an organization in MailSlurp for your team
1) Create integration in Okta
Log into your Okta or IdP account and create a new internal application pairing using SAML 2.0:
Specify SAML 2.0 for the sign in method:
2) Pick a name
Add a name and application icon if desired.
3) Add single sign-on URL (ACS)
An important step is to provide your Idp with an ACS SAML assertion URL so that you can login.
Use the slug for your organization
4) Configure name ID format
You must tell your IdP to map the email address of your user to the name ID so that MailSlurp can identify them.
5) Add issuer, certificate, and entrypoint to MailSlurp
Next view the setup instructions for your SAML integration:
- Go to the MailSlurp dashboard organizations page and create a new SAML settings configuration.
- Copy the certificate, issuer, and entry point from your IdP and paste them into the MailSlurp SAML settings create form.
6) Login to SAML organization
Invite and manage users using your identity provider. Users can access the application at
https://enterprise.mailslurp.com/saml/<YOUR_ORGANIZATION>, the enterprise homescreen
https://enterprise.mailslurp.com/ or using the IdP access page.
Marketing tools for email sending and receiving from customer or social campaigns. Dashboard and API access.
What is SAML and How Does it Work?
What is Single Sign-On, and How Does it Work?
How to manage MailSlurp team access to an organization.
Configure identity providers like Okta to enable enterprise SSO login
Setup team enterprise access using identity providers such as AD, Okta, OneLogin and more.
Manage team access to email inboxes within an organization.
Guide for team setup and controlling user permissions for enterprise and team accounts.