MailSlurp has generated code libraries for a wide range of languages. The source and documentation for each is hosted on Github.
Tutorials and sample code for common MailSlurp usage cases.
# More examples
- MailSlurp Examples
- Generating API clients using Swagger
- PHPUnit Email Testing
- Golang Email Testing
- PyTest email testing
- How to send and receive email in PHP
- How to send (and receive) email with Axios JS
- Test user email with WebDriver
- Send and Receive Emails with Cucumber BDD!
- Test user sign-up in React, Jest, Puppeteer
- Send and receive email in Cypress JS tests with MailSlurp
- CSharp Email Testing
- Receive emails in Java Selenium tests
Have a question or want to report a bug? Get it touch with us directly.